A better way to
create your class lists
- your way
Class Solver helps schools create their best class lists in a fraction of the time
It was SOOO much easier than it has ever been… vs. last 9 years.
Taking away the stress from teachers is the biggest positive.
You can have the whole thing done in 3 hours rather than 40.
I’ve got a lot more confidence than if I did the process manually.
It saved hours of work and has taken away subjective decisions.
We have really enjoyed Class Solver and found it much easier.
I would highly recommend it as a way to streamline the process.
The teachers couldn’t believe how accurate the lists were.
I absolutely recommend it as a product for getting class lists.
It does it all for you. We won’t go back to blue-tack and paper!
It would be embedded within my practice at any school I went to.
It gives me confidence that we have done everything possible.
Save time, be truly confident
Save countless hours organizing class lists.
Reinvest time back into teaching and development
Be truly confident that you have done everything possible to meet the individual needs of your students and teachers.
Improve academic & well-being outcomes
Friendships in Middle School: Influences on Motivation and School Adjustment
The Impact of Group Selection on Student Performance and Satisfaction
Community Psychology Practice
Academic Performance in Middle School: Friendship Influences
Features that really matter
Use information that matters to your school to balance classes
Tested on thousands of classes so you don’t miss a thing
Unsure which students to move? Use our one click fix!
Pair or Separate
Enter unlimited requests to pair or separate students
Drag and Drop
Simple navigation to quickly create the classes you want
Safe & Secure
Industry best practice protocols ensure your data is protected
Intelligent flags identify issues that may need correcting
Help and Support
Easy to follow video tutorials and support if you need it
A small yet meaningful beginning
Class Solver was founded in 2013 by Amy White after her daughter was placed in a classroom with no social support. Since then Class Solver has worked with hundreds of educators to design, test and refine the most advanced system for creating class lists.
Class Solver’s purpose is to save teachers and educators time, but ultimately help ensure that children are placed in the best class for their needs.
It doesn’t replace the expertise of administrators and teachers. It is a tool to help support them to make the best decisions possible.
Frequently asked questions
The cost is a single fee based on the number of students enrolled at your school and varies for each country. Payment is annual and there are no additional charges. Some schools even use the program to create school camp cabins or even graduation tables – all of which is included in your subscription.
You can use the program up until 30th June, the year after it was used for class placement.
Your fee helps Class Solver to:
- Continue to build enhancements and new features that genuinely help schools’ ever-evolving needs.
- Ensure that no expense is spared when it comes to the security of your school’s data and ensuring we remain compliant with the privacy regulations in your region.
- Ensure all of our staff are highly qualified and our engineering team remain the best in their field, using the most up-to-date technology available.
- Enable us to continue to provide Class Solver free of charge to selected special needs schools as a small way of giving back.
As much as you need. It’s unlimited.
Class Solver enables you to enter an unlimited number of:
- Requests to pair/separate students and pair/separate students with teachers.
- Characteristics to balance your classes (e.g. behaviour, mathematics, special needs, football team!)
Yes, Class Solver is extremely flexible.
We find that every school takes a slightly different approach to creating their class lists. The program easily adapts to the way your school already manages the class placement process.
Yes, you can import and export files from Class Solver to your Student Information System.
We take privacy and data security very seriously and will never make any compromises in this regard, for example:
- we only collect information relevant to the process of class placement and will never sell or use your student data for any other purpose.
- we maintain industry best-practice security protocols in areas such as data encryption and password policies.
- we store your data on a premium cloud service provider (i.e. Microsoft Azure) and will destroy your data immediately at your request.
- all Class Solver personnel have completed externally certified privacy training before accessing your data.
Teachers and Administrators have a different level of access. Teachers have the opportunity to enter information about their students only and do not have access to the program – unless you add them as an Administrator.
There is also an “Admin Only” mode designed for highly confidential requests.
Yes, we are more than happy for you to try the program for one or two grades before you commit. Just email us at support@ClassSolver.com and we will provide you with instructions to trial the program free of charge.
However, if you just want to get started, Class Solver offers a Money Back Guarantee so you can rest assured that if you aren’t satisfied, we will return your money. But we are confident you will love it.
Yes, the information is retained the following year. For example, if there was a request to pair two students you can review the notes the following year and see whether the request is still applicable.
Class Solver is very easy to use. Most schools watch the short instruction videos and don’t need any training or assistance. If you do, we are here to help with free unlimited email support.
Simply click on Contact Us in the top right hand corner of the website.