What makes Class Solver unique?
‘Old-school’ client support
We take the time to understand your school’s unique needs and are here to help when you need us
We value your knowledge
You know the students best. We simply support you to quickly make the best decisions possible.
Save time with a greater purpose
Save countless hours creating class lists
Creating class lists with sticky notes or spreadsheets is time-consuming and challenging. Class Solver saves schools an average of 100+ hours.
Improve academic and well-being outcomes
Research shows that students placed in a class with a friend perform better; not just academically but also in terms of their emotional well-being.
Engage and collaborate with teachers
Seamlessly gather valuable feedback from staff remotely, ensuring that all teachers contribute equally into the process of creating class lists.
Solve your classes in 3 easy steps
Exceptional value for the immense time saved
Deputy Principal – Primary
Balcombe Grammar School
The best $1,000 we’ll spend!
Sale Primary School
It was money well spent!
Geelong Lutheran College
We will not go without it ever again!
Head of the Junior School
St Mark’s Anglican Community School
I would pay for it myself to save so much time.
Sango Elementary School
Contact us for large school, district or multi campus discounts
Frequently asked questions
The cost is a single fee based on the number of students enrolled at your school and varies for each country. Payment is annual and there are no additional charges. Some schools even use the program to create school camp cabins or even graduation tables – all of which is included in your subscription.
You can use the program up until 31st December, the year after it was used for class placement.
Your fee helps Class Solver to:
- Continue to build enhancements and new features that genuinely help schools’ ever-evolving needs.
- Ensure that no expense is spared when it comes to the security of your school’s data and ensuring we remain compliant with the privacy regulations in your region.
- Ensure all of our staff are highly qualified and our engineering team remain the best in their field, using the most up-to-date technology available.
- Enable us to continue to provide Class Solver free of charge to selected special needs schools as a small way of giving back.
As much as you need. It’s unlimited.
Class Solver enables you to enter an unlimited number of:
- Requests to pair/separate students and pair/separate students with teachers.
- Characteristics to balance your classes (e.g. behaviour, mathematics, special needs, football team!)
Yes, Class Solver is extremely flexible.
We find that every school takes a slightly different approach to creating their class lists. The program easily adapts to the way your school already manages the class placement process.
Yes, you can import and export files from Class Solver to your Student Information System.
We take privacy and data security very seriously and will never make any compromises in this regard, for example:
- we only collect information relevant to the process of class placement and will never sell or use your student data for any other purpose.
- we maintain industry best-practice security protocols in areas such as data encryption and password policies.
- we store your data on a premium cloud service provider (i.e. Microsoft Azure) and will destroy your data immediately at your request.
- all Class Solver personnel have completed externally certified privacy training before accessing your data.
Teachers and Administrators have a different level of access. Teachers have the opportunity to enter information about their students only and do not have access to the program – unless you add them as an Administrator.
There is also an “Admin Only” mode designed for highly confidential requests.
Yes, we are more than happy for you to try the program for one or two grades before you commit. Just email us at support@ClassSolver.com and we will provide you with instructions to trial the program free of charge.
However, if you just want to get started, Class Solver offers a Money Back Guarantee so you can rest assured that if you aren’t satisfied, we will return your money. But we are confident you will love it.
Yes, the information is retained the following year. For example, if there was a request to pair two students you can review the notes the following year and see whether the request is still applicable.
Class Solver is very easy to use. Most schools watch the short instruction videos and don’t need any training or assistance. If you do, we are here to help with free unlimited email support. We also offer a free web-based implementation session to get you started.
Simply click on Contact Us at the top of our website.
A small yet meaningful beginning
A small yet meaningful beginning
Class Solver was founded in 2013 by Amy White after her daughter was placed in a classroom with no social support.
In 2017, the team partnered with two of Australia’s most innovative design and digital agencies to bring to life the most advanced system for creating class lists.
Class Solver delivers a seamless user experience and is now working with some of the largest companies in the world to make the experience even better.